CROSSINGS TOTTENHAM

Currently we are working with Haringey Young Carers to create their version of Crossings, which will be performed in outdoor locations in Tottenham on the 7th and 8th July, as part of Big Dance 2012. Supported by Arts Council England and Big Dance 2012. For more info, please click here. http://crossingstottenham.tumblr.com/

Saturday 24 March 2012

Scrrible 3

crossing, huge crossing, light blue sky and buiding,

what I can see,

shoulders shoulders shoulders, coats, trousers, short boots, zebra crossing,
bags, shopping bags, bags from shops, cloths in it.

steps steps steps...
to get there to the other side, within a time, while it is green,

no space left much, just people, their cloths, shoes, bags,
no time left much, everyone is in hurry

jungle? sea?
怒濤のような人の流れ

no communication, just a bunch of people moving,
without stop

music from the shop, マツキヨからの呼び込み、
電気屋からの呼び込み、

selling mobiles, computers, iphones,,,
not much things to do with me,

I just need to get to one place after this crowd..

then I met one girl I know, conversation starts
everything else is just passing
her and me, small conversation but very pleasant,
oasis in desert?

then we say bye, walking different directions,
following each our own paths,

stop

sky over the building,
shall i go to shops?

asphalt, zebra crossing,red lights,
car stops, I walk
I wait as it is red lights
he waits, she waits, space between us,
keeping space between us, not lose it.

space in front of me to walk, pass, and cross,


3/24/2012 in Tottenham

No comments:

Post a Comment