CROSSINGS TOTTENHAM

Currently we are working with Haringey Young Carers to create their version of Crossings, which will be performed in outdoor locations in Tottenham on the 7th and 8th July, as part of Big Dance 2012. Supported by Arts Council England and Big Dance 2012. For more info, please click here. http://crossingstottenham.tumblr.com/

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Expanding imagination 2

Waiting for the traffic signals to change.

Flow of cars. Flow of people.

It is all too much for me.
I cannot bear the noise.  I cannot bear the movement.

Instead of shutting out, I decide to open up myself.
The flow of noise and movement come into me.
I have no longer myself.
I am part of landscape.

I look nowhere.
I am everywhere.
I have been eaten by the city.

I have no idea where I came from or where I am going.
My body carries me somewhere I am meant to be.

12th March 2012, in Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment